"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Y-Exposed! » Main Page » Site News » OH NO NOT ANOTHER STUPID NOOB.

OH NO NOT ANOTHER STUPID NOOB.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 OH NO NOT ANOTHER STUPID NOOB. on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:30 pm

_GRIFTER_

Admin
OK SO I AM BOUNCING ROOMS ON PALTALK TONIGHT. I ENTER A ROOM TITLED-PROGRAMS AND TECHNOLOGY1. WHICH I MIGHT ADD HAS A BUNCH OF COMPLETE MORONS INHABITING IT LOL.

ONE HOWEVER STOOD OUT IMMENSELY, HIS NAME WAS DOGMA_RISING278.
HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS CAPABILITIES AND HOW HE COULD PROGRAM . I SAT LISTENING TO THE STUFF HE SAID FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES.

THEN HE SAW MY ID (KING-OF-CHAOS. HE STARTED RAGGING ON ME CALLING ME NAMES AND SAYING I WAS SOME FOOL NAMED DAMIEN. I LET HIM FLAP HIS GUMS AND PRETTY MUCH IGNORED THE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF STUPID HE WAS SPEWING FROM HIS COCKHOLE. BUT THEN THE LITTLE COCKWAD WENT AND PISSED ME OFF. LMAO HE THREATENED TO HACK ME. OH MY GOD I WAS PISSED BUT ALSO LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF.

I KEYED THE MIC UP AND FUCKING LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD I WAS TEARING UP. HE TRIED TO KICK ME FROM THE ROOM. WHICH HE DID NOT ACHIEVE. BECAUSE HE WAS NOT A ROOM TRUSTEE. WHEN THAT DID NOT WORKHE THREATENED TO DOS ME. SO I WALKED HIM THROUGH THE PROPER WAY FOR A LAMER/ NOOB SUCH AS HIMSELF TO DO THAT. HE ARGUED WITH ME AND THEN I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE SHORTCUT THAT HOW IF HE HIT ALT+F4 HE WOULD NOT HAVE TO SEE ME AGAIN. BY THIS TIME THE OTHER NOOBS ARE GETTING IN ON SHIT. RUNNING THEIR CUM-DUMPSTERS AND TALKING SOME MAD SHIT.

BUT MISTER PERSONALITY WITH THE I.Q. EQUIVALENT OF A TOADSTOOL DECIDES AT THIS POINT TO HIT ALT+F4. AN ACT THAT PISSED HIM OFF AND SET ME TO LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY. WHICH I DID WHILE KEYED DOWN ON THE MIC. SO ALL THESE OTHER FOOLS INCREASED THEIR TRASH TALK. NOW BY THIS TIME I HAVE NOT SAID SHIT. I DID NOT START SHIT. I MERELY ENTERED THE ROOM. SO I SPOKE FOR THE FIRST TIME TO THE ROOM AT LARGE SINCE NUMBNUTS WAS NOT BACK FROM HIS SELF INDUCED VACATION YET. I SAID OK I CAME IN HERE THINKING THAT YOU MORONS MIGHT ACTUALLY BE KINDRED SPIRITS. I OF COURSE HAD MY DOUBTS BUT I GAVE THE ROOM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. YOU HAVE ATTACKED ME CALLED ME NAMES ASSAULTED MY CHARACTER MY INTELLECT AND EVEN MADE SAD ATTEMPTS TO DISPARAGE ABOUT MY FAMILY. YOU ALL HAVE ONE CHANCETO LEAVE THIS ROOM AND NOT LOOK BACK. IF YOU STAY YOU WILL GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP SO TO SPEAK. YOU HAVE UNTIL I COUNT TO 10. OUT OF 34PEOPLE NOT INCLUDING NUMBNUTS. 7 STAYED. THE EXODUS TOOK SECONDS. THE SMACK DOWN TOOK LESS TIME BUT I HAVE SINCE REPORTED THE ROOM AND ALL IT'S MEMBERS TO PALTALK. WE WILL SEE IF ANYTHING IS DONE THEY AREN'T KNOWN FOR THEIR SPEEDY DEALINGS. SO AFTERWARDS I GET A MESSAGE FROM THE STUPID FOOL THAT BOOTED HIMSELF. HE IS ASKING ME TO STOP HITTING HIM. FIRST I NEVER TOUCHED HIM IF II HAD HE WOULD NOT BE PMING ME. I POINTED THIS FACT OUT TO HIM AND HE CALLED ME A STUPID LYING SON OF A BITCH... GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY I DO NOT LIKE BEING CALLED A LIAR OR A SON OF A BITCH. SO USE YOUR IMAGINATIONS PEOPLE. LMAO

THE MOST HILARIOUS THING IS WHEN HE WAS CLAIMING TO BE A PROGRAMMER HE SAID HE KNEW HOW TO PROGRAM IN XXXHTML, AS WELL AS ++C. TRUE PROGRAMMERS WILL GET THE JOKE. I SWEAR THOUSANDS OF NOOBS ARE BORN EVERY SECOND AND SOME HOW THEY TRACK ME DOWN. LOL
I HOPE PALTALK DOES NOT DO ANYTHING I SERIOUSLY WANT TO GO BACK AND FUCK WITH THESE FOOLS AGAIN.

http://y-exposed.crazy4us.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum