"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Y-Exposed! » Main Page » Site News » WE WANT POSTERS, WRITERS AND MODERATORS.

WE WANT POSTERS, WRITERS AND MODERATORS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WE WANT POSTERS, WRITERS AND MODERATORS. on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:48 pm

_GRIFTER_

Admin
MOST OF YOU WILL HAVE NOTICED THAT THERE ARE A FEW NEW GROUPS ON THE SITE. THESE ARE SO WE CAN START ALLOWING CERTAIN PEOPLE TO POST IN ALL SECTIONS AND PLAY A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN Y-EXPOSED.
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING MESSAGES FROM THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO BE ABLE TO POST AND WRITE FOR CERTAIN SECTIONS AS WELL AS MODERATORS. THE MODERATOR POSITIONS WILL BE ON A PROBATIONARY BASIS. WE WILL WATCH HOW YOU PERFORM THE DUTIES GIVEN AND SEE IF YOU ARE THE RIGHT TYPE OF PERSON FOR THAT POSITION.

THE OTHER POSITIONS WE NEED COMPETENT AND PRECISE WRITERS FOR OUR FORUMS. WE NEED POSTERS IN ALL SECTIONS THAT ARE OPEN TO OUR PUBLIC. IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAN DO ANY OR ALL OF THESE THINGS FEEL FREE TO DROP US A LINE.

WRITERS WILL BE JUDGED ON SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND GRAMMATICAL PRECISENESS. PUNCTUATION AND SPELLING AS WELL WILL BE UNDER SCRUTINY. I AM A BIT ANAL ABOUT SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION; BUT IF A PERSON WRITES WELL ENOUGH. WE WILL SEE ABOUT IGNORING THE MISTAKES. I AM COMPLETELY STOKED ABOUT THIS PEOPLE I WANT YOU ALL TO BE A FULL PART OF Y-EXPOSED. WE WANT PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS TO PUT IN THEIR TWO CENTS ABOUT DAY TO DAY STUFF AS WELL AS WRITING FOR THE WORLD EXPOSED AND DAILY RANTS SECTIONS. WE ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN YOUR IDEAS FOR HELPING TO BRING IN MORE MEMBERS. LOOK FOLKS I KNOW I COME OFF LIKE AN ASSHOLE AND I CAN BE WHEN RILED. IN ALL HONESTY THOUGH I PREFER TO BE DECENT AND MORE MYSELF YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON Y-EX WAS CREATED. YOU ARE OUR REASON FOR STICKING AROUND WHEN YAHOO DIED. MY BROTHER AND I FEEL THAT IT IS HIGH TIME WE ALLOWED YOU TO WEIGH IN ON A LOT OF STUFF. WE WILL BE AWAITING YOUR MESSAGES. I WILL BE FIELDING THE MESSAGES SO SITE PM OR EMAIL ME OK. I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGES FOLKS.

DESTRUCTION, GRIFTER, AND TEAM Y-EXPOSED! THANKS YOU FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP, PATRONAGE AND LOYALTY.

http://y-exposed.crazy4us.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum