"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Y-Exposed! » Legendary Yahoo! Section » Smokey The Lamer

Smokey The Lamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Smokey The Lamer on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Forsaken

Admin
Smokey Is A Sad Case People He Claims He Is weed.man And Runs weed.man420 Or Some Shit Ill Get The ID Iv Known This Bag Of Dog Shit For A While And He Is A Major Cry Baby And Hangs With Not So Uber Chris Productions And A Few Other Dumb Fucks Who Think They Big And Bad...Well Mr Smokey I Havnt Left Yahoo So Are You Going To Keep Talking Your Shit About The Justice? Or Are You Going To Run Like You Always Do (LOL) Dont Ever Get It Twisted And Think You Can Talk Shit To My Peoples Smokey Because You Know Your Self The Empty Threats You Make Are Simply That EMPTY So How About You And Your Little Fucking Cock Suckers Come At Some 1 Who Can Do Shit Back Because I Tell You Now Smokey You And Your Funky Ass Buddys Aint Shit So Come On Over And Try Your Shit With Me You Uneducated Wet Behind The Ears Sack Of Dog Shit cheers Ill Be Waiting For You And/Or Your Little Friends

http://y-exposed.crazy4us.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum