"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Y-Exposed! » Legendary Yahoo! Section » Brandon AKA Trigger

Brandon AKA Trigger

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Brandon AKA Trigger on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:53 am

Forsaken

Admin
This Motherfucker Plays Some Fucked Up Head Games With People Him And His Bitch Toyha Get There Kicks From Toyha Dating Other Dudes Online Why Brandon Plots Ways To Draw People In Closer So Him And His Bitch Can Make You Look Like A Fool To Every One These Sacks Of Shit Tryed There Game On Me Kinda Backfired On You Guys Tho Huh cheers First Of All The Bitch Was Sending Me Naked Pics Of Some Random Female Saying Its Her Well She Aint The Brightest Star In The Sky And Made The Mistake Of Leaving Her Webcam On And Yup You Guessed It I Connected And Boy Was She 1 Fat Ass Motherfucker So I Disconnected And Figured Hmmmm My Turn To Play Games So I Sat In Chat With Them Blah Blah Usual BS In Chat Well They Lyed To Me So I Figured Ill Make Out Im Some Uber Chat Nub Well It Worked Because The Retards Started Talking Binary Code In Chat Laughing About What They Was Doing HeHe Guess Who Knows Binary bom Yup You Guessed It So I Jumped Them On Mic About It And They Were Lost For Words Cut A Long Story Short They Both Went Bye Byes From The Net And There Crew Had 2 Options Disband Or Get Stepped On Needless To Say They Joined Some Other Crews....So If You Meet Brandon ID nypd.w Or tr1gg3r_h4ppy And Toyha phuckin_cutie_pie Or toyha_foreal Then Be Carefull Because They Will Try Prey On You....Oh Yeah Asmodeus And Few Others BigThanks For Geting Me There Real Info So The Good Times Could Really Get Going lol!

All without having to leave your chair,
We work with a friend that never complains,
Nor steals, murders, or calls people names,
He is a computer or form of machine,
More advanced then you have ever seen,
We manipulate computers to have some fun,
Tap into data and get a job done,
The Pheds. call us Hackers,
While others call us Crackers,
To me those terms are boring,
For we are really exploring,
We are all very smart,